Dealing With customer Complaints - B.L.A.S.T

Taco Bell Menu - Dealing With customer Complaints - B.L.A.S.T

Hello everybody. Now, I learned all about Taco Bell Menu - Dealing With customer Complaints - B.L.A.S.T. Which may be very helpful in my opinion and also you. Dealing With customer Complaints - B.L.A.S.T

In a restaurant, not so far away, in the not so distant future, a telephone rings, a buyer complains... And the battle begins!

What I said. It shouldn't be the conclusion that the actual about Taco Bell Menu. You see this article for home elevators what you need to know is Taco Bell Menu.

Taco Bell Menu

Handling buyer complaints doesn't have to all the time be a battle, with the right tools and responses you can use complaints to your advantage; to help you build your business. B.L.A.S.T is a great tool that is used by companies such as Yum! (Parent company of Kfc, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, A&W, and Long John Silvers). Training their employees in the basics of handling buyer complaints. The acronym stands for:

Believe

Listen

Apologize

Satisfy

Thank

How does your company deal with buyer complaints? The easiest way to find out is to pick up the phone and play the role of the complaining customer. What happened? If you were an vexed customer, would you return? Using the B.L.A.S.T guidelines, allows you to originate a standardized recipe for dealing with your complainers and turning them into loyal customers.

Believe

This is the cornerstone of handling a buyer complaint. Yes, the buyer may be lying and be incorrect about their situation. It is leading to understand that your buyer believes that your establishment has wronged them.

Listen

Stop and listen to your customer's complaint. I'm not inescapable whether it's natural instinct or just plain stubbornness. As soon as a buyer starts to complain, we start to think of how we will rejoinder to the accusation before we are done listening, and too often the case, already have the response ready to fight back. Take a second, relax, and listen. On occasion a complaining buyer will be rude, angry, and use vulgar language, stay the course and remain calm and level headed.

When the buyer is done venting; in a calm, non-judgmental tone, repeat their problem. An example I used in my Kfc for a mispacked order:

"What I hear you saying is that, you came in ordered and paid for 10 Pieces of chicken and when you got home, you only received 8, is that correct?"

By repeating the problem at hand, you've demonstrated your capability to the buyer that you heard and understood their problem.

Listen and clarify. Never defend or justify. The buyer doesn't care if you were shorthanded or if you're having a bad day, they only care that they get taken care of. No excuses, just solutions.

Apologize

Always apologize even if you did nothing wrong. From your customers' perspective, they have a legitimate complaint, and they expect an apology. It could be as easy as "I'm sorry we've inconvenienced you." or "I'm sorry I know how frustrating it is to buy dinner for my family, only not to have all things there when I get home" A sincere apology will ordinarily diffuse a lot of frustration that the buyer has. There is an exception to this rule though, if a buyer calls with a requisite complaint, such as food poisoning, don't apologize, it may be construed as an acceptance of guilt, instead refer to your company's procedures for such events.

Satisfy

Make it right. Ask the buyer "What can I do to make this right for you"? Be the judge of what is fair of course, but allow them the occasion to feel empowered over the situation. Many times they may ask for the problem be taken care of on their next visit or maybe that you talk to the someone who made the mistake and strict them. We used a great ideas of sending out a personalized postcard apologizing for the mistake, it was a concentrate of handwritten sentences (yes, many times with spelling mistakes from my team members), but it was personal and all the time well received. We all the time gave them the unexpected as well, maybe a free dessert or an extra side dish just to show that we cared about them.

Thank

At the beginning, at the end, in the middle; it doesn't matter, thank the buyer for calling and complaining.

Why? With the easy act of complaining, your buyer is telling you "I care about your company and your success". They are giving you the occasion to fix the problem and request them back so they can give you more of their money. Puts a different spin on it doesn't it? Thank them for giving you that second chance, for letting you know that something in your cafeteria didn't work like it ordinarily does, for giving you the occasion to make it right, and for the occasion not to damage your reputation!

Reputation? I had to throw that one in. You work hard, day in day out, trying the best to make your company the best, and yet one unhappy buyer can take it away from you. A happy buyer will tell two or three friends about a good experience, but an unhappy buyer will tell at least ten friends about their taste and it all the time multiplies straight through word of mouth. Case in point, when I moved cross country to my new hometown, I was at a chamber of commerce event and being the new someone in the group, I introduced myself and what we did. No sooner than five minutes passed did I get a list of 10 restaurants in my area that in their concept were in "need of my services". Only one someone gave me a good restaurant. I didn't ask, I was told. To this day I still haven't been to those restaurants as a customer, why do I want to give them my hard earned money, when they made my new friends unhappy? It may not be a rational thought, but it is human nature.

Will some population take advantage of your kindness? Of course, a rule of thumb I used in my cafeteria was:

First time shame on me,

Second time shame on me, but I'm watching you,

Third time... Shame on you and I will make the decision on how I will deal with you as a customer.
Keep track of who calls to complain, names, phone numbers for ensue up, addresses for your postcards. Using a binder and tracking your complaints, you will be able to detect and deter those that would take advantage of your new complaint procedures.

Adding B.L.A.S.T to your addition toolbox of buyer aid tools will help you in dealing with buyer complaints and turn them nearby so they can tell their friends what great aid you have!

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Taco Bell Menu. Where you may put to utilization in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Taco Bell Menu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment